I was having one of "those" days. Everything just felt out of control and I just wanted to sit and eat ice cream. Poor Brooklyn was sick and wouldn't sleep, the dog was disobedient and I felt like my apt was a disaster. When I felt like I couldn't do one more thing (and I was cramming way too much in my last available half hour slot), I got text that my meeting was moved back half an hour. Then I realized the tender mercies of the Lord. I looked back on my day and instead of seeing all the crummy stuff, I saw how I was blessed: A wonderful email that someone at church sent to just say thank you; Getting a Dr visit in less than an hour for Brooklyn; Family who were able to watch Brooklyn when Brandon had to stay late at work; A happy baby despite an ear infection; even leftover banana split. I have to remind myself to count my many blessings and then the perspective changes from trials to blessings.
Wednesday, January 30, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment