Christmas 2012 Highlights:
*We had our family party with my family and acted out the nativity
*We exchanged family gifts a few weeks before Christmas-Brandon got Legos and the Florida hat, Brooklyn got a new toy and I got a blender
*Brooklyn wore her adorable Christmas outfit to church and Christmas Eve (I tried to get as much use out of it as possible)
*We spent Christmas Eve with my Parent's and My sister and her family
*I was a bit of a Scrooge and didn't have it in me to decorate this year
*I did make up for lack of decorations with lots of baking
* We bought Bozley gifts that he destroyed in minutes-he was very happy just to rip open gifts
*Brooklyn got a book and a stuffed Owl for her first Christmas
* Brandon got a new phone and some movies
*I got Rachael Ray cook ware and cookbook (I love them!)
*We sported the feety pajamas all day Christmas
*Brandon's Dad and Step Mom came to spend the week with Brooklyn
No comments:
Post a Comment