Thursday, February 7, 2013

Our 3 Month Old!

I can't believe our little girl is already 3 months old! We absolutely love her and everyday she is learning something new. She is growing so fast but we love (almost) every minute with her. I would be lying if I didn't say there is plenty of crying and sleepless nights. However, she is always smiling (even with an ear infection) and it's hard to stay frustrated when we see her dimples.

Brooklyn can sleep through the night, but the medicine for her ear infection has put a damper on that. She holds her head up like a champ but tummy time isn't her favorite. She is a drooling machine (we will never know when she is teething). She loves to blow spit bubbles and just let out that drool run down her chin. Good thing we have lots of bibs around here! She also has started to put everything in her mouth. If it is near her, it goes in the mouth. She has started to laugh more and that just warms a mom's heart. She is a happy, chunky baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment