Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Life is great when you're a 3 month old!

Life as a 3 month old is great! There's lots of playing and smiling. You discover new things everyday (even discovering your own feet everyday is exciting!). You can eat everything that comes close to your mouth and then drool all over yourself, and still be cute. Everything is amusing (tv, lights, the dog, lights, rattles, ceiling fans, lights). Life is just good and there are lots of reasons to smile and laugh!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my! She looks just like you, Lizzy! Especially in that wide-eyed photo. (I think that's because I've seen your crazy-face a lot!) Soooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha...thanks Jen! I'm sure I don't know what look you are talking about :)

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. I love all her facial expressions! Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. be a good girl and take your nappy if if you lift your legs and grab your toes, that way I can come looking at your sweet tiny pu--y

    ReplyDelete