
For New Year's Eve, we didn't plan to do much since I worked a lot after coming back from Texas. However, we are blessed to have great friends and we were able to do a few different things that night. We were given free movie tickets and so we saw "What Happened to the Morgans?" It was an entertaining/good movie to start the night. Afterward, we were given free tickets to attend the City of Provo's First Night. The entire mall is set up with entertainment all night long. There was American Idol in one corner, dancing in another corner, bag pipe bands, belly dancers, and some swing dancing. They were so many live bands, it was hard to know what to watch. Of course, there was lots of things for kids (face painting, blow up slides, balloon animals, etc.) It was pretty fun but we were a little unsure of where we fit in. We felt too old to do some of things we did when we were teenagers, like Hip-Hop dancing, but too young to really enjoy some of the older music. We ended up leaving early and watching a movie at home. Of course, we did watch the ball drop. I can't believe it is already 2010, but are looking forward to what it will bring!
You two make me smile! I am glad that you had a happy new year :)
ReplyDeleteWell I am glad that we can enjoy each others' blogs!
ReplyDelete