This shows a little of the Craziness of Christmas! With three young nephews and princess niece, it was constantly exciting. It was great to see their eyes light up with each gift. They sure had some fun Christmas toys that we all played with!
We are a true joy to look at in the morning! Christmas morning sure does change from when you are a child. We didn't have much for each other for Christmas but we both loved the gifts we got. I was surprised to get a Shuffle and Brandon was excited to get his favorite movie on DVD!
Brandon and I were given Tom and Wendy's name for Christmas. I made Wendy a Christmas decoration and we bought Tom a more "practical" gift. As featured here, we got him an inflatable tie. It looks just like a normal tie, but it's great for taking little cat naps at church.
Chancho is such a big boy now! I loved his Christmas PJs! He is quite the character and kept us laughing!
Baby Sam is such a little thumb sucker, and he just melts your heart with his sweet demeanor. You would never know he was Brad and Maggie's baby boy with all that blond hair!
Princess Bryleigh was excited about the new tutu and wand that Grandma got her! Who wouldn't want a sparkly, pink crown?
Grandma does her job well! She spoils the grand-kids, but they are too cute not to dote on!
Bryce is quite the smart kid! He is great at games and beat me numerous times at Chutes and Ladders
What a ham!?! Every present was this exciting to him!!
I think this picture is so cute! Bryleigh looks like a little puppy dog.
It's so fun to see all the kids on Christmas! I'm glad that you got to go home!
ReplyDeleteThanks Love, it was fun being home. I hope you can go home soon too!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! I'm so glad you guys were able to come, it wouldn't be the same without you!
ReplyDelete