Monday, January 4, 2010

Brandon's Birthday Bash!

Brandon turned the big 2-8 and so we partied! Having his birthday right before Christmas, he doesn't usually get a birthday party but my family wanted to have a party any child would love. We had pie, Pin the Tail on the Donkey, presents and even noise makers! It was a lot of fun, especially watching everyone trying to pin the tail on the donkey! Parties just don't get much better than that!

The proud birthday boy!!


I was way off...turns out I am not good at this game at all!


Everyone had to play!


Ha Ha...This is just funny! We know how to party!


Hot Wheels
...Some boys never grow up!

5 comments:

  1. I love the Fro Brandon! Oh and I bought Jeremy a Nerf gun for Christmas - boys really never grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is very funny...i can totally see your family doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are all a little childish at heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't we the most annoying family.....ok maybe just me for blowing that in his face. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not annoying...Funny! I love that you and Bryleigh are doing the same thing. We are just young at heart!

    ReplyDelete