For dinner, we had a family Valentine's special. I think Valentine's Day is a family holiday and so I had small gifts and special decorations for my family. Brooklyn helped decorate the table cloth and put the decorations out. She loved all of the hearts and sparkles!!
Friday, June 12, 2015
Valentine's Day
My sister and I decided to do a Valentine's Day party with our kids! They loved the picnic we had planned, making love bugs, exchanging Valentine's and decorating cupcakes. It was a lot of fun and the time the cousins spend together is great.
For dinner, we had a family Valentine's special. I think Valentine's Day is a family holiday and so I had small gifts and special decorations for my family. Brooklyn helped decorate the table cloth and put the decorations out. She loved all of the hearts and sparkles!!
For dinner, we had a family Valentine's special. I think Valentine's Day is a family holiday and so I had small gifts and special decorations for my family. Brooklyn helped decorate the table cloth and put the decorations out. She loved all of the hearts and sparkles!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment