Brooklyn's party was planned to be at a park, but we picked a cold and rainy day for that. My parent's were kind enough to let me decorate and take over their house for a few hours. The party was really fun and decorations were super easy.
I made several caterpillars using plates and balloons.
The rest of the decorations were just streamers and lots of balloons.
The Thank You gift was caterpillar food, made from M&Ms
(thank goodness for Christmas M&Ms).
I used the same M&Ms to make caterpillars on the cupcakes.
My Dad helped me make this bean bag toss. It was really fun for the kids!
We called it"feed the caterpillar".
I sewed a few pieces of rice-filled fruit for them to toss in his mouth.
We also played a game of find the fruit.
I hung pictures of fruit around the room and told the kids which fruit to find.
They helped to make a fruit salad.
It was fun, easy game that even the toddlers were able to play.
All of the snacks were straight from the book and pretty healthy.
I love when things can be fun and healthy!
My adorable 2 year old girl!
She loved that we actually lit a candle for her to blow out.
We had our party on Bryleigh's birthday,
but she was nice enough to share the day with us!
Brooklyn's favorite present was her Doc McStuffins doctor kit!
No comments:
Post a Comment