Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Brooklyn Turns 2!

Well I guess it was going to happen, but I am not sure I was ready for it! Brooklyn turned 2 and full on toddler! We decorated the apt with lots of balloons (about 40 balloons) and streamers. She loved it, especially the Mickey Mouse helium balloon, and finally caught on to say "Happy Birthday." I think the cupcakes were Brooklyn's favorite part of the day.

We took Brooklyn to the doctor for her 2 year check up and here are her stats:

*Head-90% percentile
*Weight-26 lbs 48% percentile
*Height-34.5" 65% percentile

Our doctor says she is tall and petite (basically like Brandon) but she still has a big head like me!

Here are a few of Brooklyn's Favorite Things:
*Everything is "It Fun" and "Pretty"
*She is finally letting me do her crazy hair in pigtails and she loves headbands (something she hasn't enjoyed since she was 3 months old)
*Brooklyn likes to brush her teeth and put on make up
*She loves to read and read and read
*Brooklyn's favorite shows are Doc McStuffins, Mickey Mouse and Curious George
*She likes to sing the Wheels on the Bus, If you are Happy and You Know It, Itsy Bitsy Spider
*Brooklyn enjoys hopping and skipping everywhere
*Her favorite foods are creamy jalapeno dip from Chuys, rice and Quinoa, smoothies and crackers
*She loves to create, paint, color, draw, write, etc
*Playing hide-n-seek with Daddy is her favorite game
*Grandma's House and Aunt Becky's House are her favorite places to go
*She can say most of her cousins names and can talk more than we can keep up
*"Pwease" and "Tank You" are some of her favorite things to say
*"I Wuv You" is the sweetest thing she says each night
*She can spot Mickey Mouse anywhere and at any store
*Brooklyn has so much personality and I love to watch her play!



No comments:

Post a Comment