Wednesday, November 12, 2014

10 Years Later...That Happened Fast!

At the end of October, we attended my 10 year high school reunion. I can't believe it has been that long and it really made me feel old. It was wonderful to see old friends and some friends that I only keep up with on Facebook. It was very nostalgic and I was so glad to share that with my husband.

We were able to take a tour of our high school. They rebuilt most of the school, so it was nice to see the new part. We also were able to see the old, more dilapidated parts. It was great to remember the classes and teachers we had together. I was able to show Brandon the gym I played basketball in and the journalism room that I spent most of my time. After the tour, we ate at Hoody's sub shop (a popular spot in high school). I loved remembering the fun times of high school and sharing those with my husband.





Eating at Hoody's Subs

10 Years Later!

Best Looking Date

Laura-Our class president and the lady who made this happen

Ashley-My right hand back in our yearbook days

I played basketball with these girls in Middle School

No comments:

Post a Comment