Thursday, February 20, 2014

New Year Means New Things

2014 didn't start out the way we had planned and we had a few trials at the start. However, we continued in faith and made a few decisions towards change for our family. One of those decisions was to move to a 2 bedroom apartment. Yes, we made it until Brooklyn was 14 months in a one bedroom. It wasn't glamorous but we sure worked hard to make it work. Now that we have moved and she has her own room, I have no idea how we did it. Needless to say, we love the extra room. We were very blessed that this great apartment sort of came out of nowhere but it has been great. Packing and moving with a toddler was a new experience. Brooklyn and Bozley had their heads, noses, hands, paws and every other body part in each box I tried to pack. Brooklyn enjoyed taking things out of boxes and Bozley enjoyed licking everything. We have great friends and family who helped us moved and I am ever grateful for my mom and sister who cleaned my old apartment when I got the flu. As if moving wasn't awful enough, I got the flu the day we moved into our new apartment. Poor Brandon had to take care of me, Brooklyn and 2 apartments. What a guy!?!




No comments:

Post a Comment