Thursday, February 20, 2014

Christmas Morning!

Christmas morning was extra fun this year! Brooklyn finally started to understand what was going on. Of course she loved the packages and wrapping more than her gifts, but we enjoyed watching her play and make a mess. We bought Brooklyn a few things, but since we knew she wouldn't really care for more toys, we also wrapped up some of her old books and toys. She thought it was great!  Bozley also loved unwrapping his gifts and shredding paper all over the apartment. I feel so blessed to share these moments with my family.

Christmas Morning Snuggles

Christmas Dress for Church

Opening Gifts on Christmas






Christmas Feety Pajamas


We spent the rest of Christmas at my parent's house playing with cousins and eating yummy food!




When I was little, my Grandma gave me a Rudolph that walks and plays music. I loved it and I would chase it around her kitchen. I pulled it out this year for Brooklyn to play with and she had the same reaction. I have a picture almost identical to this one:


No comments:

Post a Comment