Friday, June 7, 2013

Moms, Memorial Day and Memories in May

May is such a fun month! I love Mother's Day and being able to celebrate all of the wonderful women in my life. This year was extra special because I was able to acknowledge all of the amazing women that are impacting Brooklyn too. I am grateful to be a mother but also to have a day to remember the divinity of women and remind each women just how important they are in Heavenly Father's eyes.

I loved being able to spend Mother's Day when some of the most beautiful women I know. I am blessed to have a wonderful mom, sisters and sister-in-laws

When we took this picture, we realized that all of the girls in the family now have a girl!


May is also so fun because we have Memorial Day to remember all of those who have given their live's in fighting for our freedom. I come from a very patriotic family and I married into one. I love any holiday that reminds me to reflect and express my gratitude to those who serve or have served. 

We celebrated the day by taking Bozley to the dog park, grilling and taking Brooklyn for her first swim! She loved the water and has turned into quite a little fish!






No comments:

Post a Comment