I love Father's Day! I love to celebrate my own Father and what an incredible person he is and to show my gratitude for how he has impacted my life. I love celebrating Brandon and what an amazing father he is to Brooklyn. It also is an anniversary for when we first found out we were having a girl. A year ago I was walking through Carter's (crying...Gotta love hormones) buying baby stuff that was all about Daddy's girl to give to Brandon for Father's Day. We found out the Friday before Father's Day that Brooklyn would be a girl. So much has changed in just a year and it has been great!
I bought Brandon all sorts of goodies (mostly to share with me) and covered it with super hero stuff. Brandon is definitely the superhero in our family and he is so amazing as a dad. I just love to see how his patience and tenderness grows with Brooklyn. We are so blessed to have him!
Happy Father's Day to my amazing dad and husband!
No comments:
Post a Comment