Here are a few of my favorite things from March:
Every year around Valentine's Day, I ask Brandon not to buy me flowers. They charge so much for flowers, I find it ridiculous. He is so kind to oblige but then he surprised me with flowers a few weeks later. He is such a sweet husband. I am going to keep him around!
Brooklyn and I finally made it back to my office and it was fun to introduce her to the girls I work with. Angela, my coworker, has a little girl just a year older than Brooklyn. They had a fun time playing together. It was a great lunch!
Our dog Bozley keeps us on our toes and is one of our children. He is a large part of our family and we absolutely love his personality.
Bozley gets up with Brandon but he loves to go back to bed. This was a rough Monday morning that he didn't want to get up from his morning nap.
This pathetic pout followed a trip to the park. Bozley did not want to leave!
When I am working, he begs for attention. Some days, he just lays by me so that I remember he is still there.





No comments:
Post a Comment