Monday, July 26, 2010

Gone Fishin'

Brandon, Jeremy and I went on another adventure up to Silver Flat Lake Res. in the American Fork Canyon. We hiked a few miles up to the Silver Flat Lake and I really enjoyed the gorgeous mountains surrounding the lake. The lake was pretty small, but the hike to it was pretty. We headed back down to the reservoir to do some fishing! I love fishing, but I don't eat fish and I don't actually like to touch them. Well that just took out half of the fun of fishing, but I find it soothing to just cast and reel. The anticipation of the fish biting and jumping around makes it an exciting sport. Well with that view on fishing, I had a blast all afternoon. However, the guys are actual fishers and so it was sort of a bust for them when we didn't catch anything. We all enjoyed the coolness of the water and got a little sun though!



















1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you don't like fish :) But the lake looks beautiful and it sounds like a fun day!

    ReplyDelete