Over Memorial Weekend, Brandon, Jeremy and I went camping near Goblin's Valley. Our tent overlooked a beautiful and vast gorge and was surrounded by some pretty desert flowers. We had the best weather, view and good company...That makes for a great camping trip!
Monday, July 26, 2010
Mother Nature's Best
Brandon and I have decided to make the most of our summer and enjoy the outdoors and beauty of Utah. We have had several fun adventures so far this summer! One afternoon we decided to hike up to the Timpanogos Caves. Although the hike was a little strenuous, the caves were gorgeous and we really have enjoyed the great outdoors!







Over Memorial Weekend, Brandon, Jeremy and I went camping near Goblin's Valley. Our tent overlooked a beautiful and vast gorge and was surrounded by some pretty desert flowers. We had the best weather, view and good company...That makes for a great camping trip!




Over Memorial Weekend, Brandon, Jeremy and I went camping near Goblin's Valley. Our tent overlooked a beautiful and vast gorge and was surrounded by some pretty desert flowers. We had the best weather, view and good company...That makes for a great camping trip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beautiful Pictures!
ReplyDelete