Our Growing Family
I'm coming over and taking these for my house. These are awesome. YOu should really open up a store on Etsy and sell them.
I thought about it, but I like my crafts too much too sell them :) Too bad we don't live closer, then we could make stuff together!!
They came out really, really nice. You definitely have a knack for putting together the perfect combination of colors and patterns to make things look just right.
Do you want to come decorate my house?!
Of Course!! I would love to!!
I'm coming over and taking these for my house. These are awesome. YOu should really open up a store on Etsy and sell them.
ReplyDeleteI thought about it, but I like my crafts too much too sell them :) Too bad we don't live closer, then we could make stuff together!!
ReplyDeleteThey came out really, really nice. You definitely have a knack for putting together the perfect combination of colors and patterns to make things look just right.
ReplyDeleteDo you want to come decorate my house?!
ReplyDeleteOf Course!! I would love to!!
ReplyDelete