Monday, June 28, 2010

Fun Father's Day Festivities!!

Well, we didn't actually do that much for Father's day (mostly the day after) but we did have a little fun making brownie cupcakes. They were tedious to make, but we reaped the rewards of our labors!


















This is one of the cards I made! They were really easy to make and pretty dang cute, if I do say so myself.


















These are the little grill, brownie cupcakes that I made for Brandon. When I saw these on line, I knew I had to make them for Brandon. Anyone that knows Brandon, knows how much he enjoys grilling. They just seemed so fitting! After making a few for him, he helped me make some more to share with other people. You got to admit, they are cute cupcakes! :)


















Candy Kabobs!



















Tasty, little hot dogs!!

4 comments:

  1. I imagine those were all beer brats. With Spicy Mustard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest dessert I've seen in a long time, very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are way to creative!! Very cute lizzy!

    ReplyDelete