Brandon and I celebrated our anniversary on April 30! I can not believe that it has already been one year since we got hitched! Time sure does fly when you are having fun! We both just can't believe how quickly the time has past. The last year has been one of the best years of my life. The more I am with Brandon, the more I love him and I am grateful that I married my best friend. No one makes me as happy or laugh as hard as he does. I love everyday I get to spend with him and I appreciate how hard he works at our relationship. When I started reflecting on our last year together, I realized I can't really remember what my life was like before him. He brings so much happiness into my life and I try, everyday, to do the same for him. When hearing about our anniversary, a few friends of mine said that the first year is often the hardest. Well if that is the case, then I am so excited for the upcoming years because this one has been great! This was our first anniversary together and I can only wait for the countless more that we will have together!
When I left work, I found these gorgeous Gerbera Daisies in my car. Brandon not only hand picked out the four flowers, but he also wrapped them with ribbon himself. It was so sweet and I love that he bought me some of my favorite flowers. He is so thoughtful and sweet to me!
Brandon and I went out to dinner at Gloria's Italian Restaurant. We love this little restaurant in Provo because it's homemade Italian goodness! Since I was just bugging Brandon about it, we got all dressed up to go out to eat (probably a little more than the restaurant called for). We sure do clean up well!
We pulled out our fancy Waterford Crystal flutes (a VERY nice wedding gift from Brandon's family) and drank an expensive bottle of Martinelli's (as if there were such a thing). It really helped to wash down the cake, but we also felt special drinking from them!
Happy First Year!
ReplyDeleteSo precious!! Happy 1st Anniversary you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteAw, so sweet! *sniff, sniff* It's crazy how fast a year has gone! Happy (belated) Anniversary.
ReplyDelete