After many, many, many years of hard work, we were so glad and proud that Brandon graduated from BYU. He received his BA in Political Science (and no...we don't know what we are going to do with that yet!). Brandon's graduation was great, and we were just so proud to see him walk across the stage. It's strange for us, though, we are finally closing the BYU chapter in our lives. we are excited about what the future holds!
We are so happy about all of the family that was able to come to Utah to support Brandon and be at his graduation! We enjoyed the time we spent with them and we appreciate the sacrifice they all made to come from California to be with us.
Congratulations from the family! We are all so proud of Brandon!
The handsome graduate! Here are a few great pictures of Brandon:
(I especially love the first one!)
(I especially love the first one!)
After Graduation, we had a party, of course! We decked out the house in lots of great graduation decor (much thanks to Brandon's sister). Our little apartment doesn't have much to offer, so we spiced it up with a chocolate fountain. Who doesn't love a chocolate fountain!?! It was great to have family and lots of friends to celebrate Brandon's great achievement!
Time sure does fly, it seems like we were just there for your graduation. I'm sorry we couldn't be there! Congrats to you guys for both graduating from BYU!!!
ReplyDeleteThe sad face is because we couldn't be there, huh. Love you guys, and congratulations. Now the real fun begins,looking for a job!
ReplyDeleteMom
Thanks for the support family! We were sad you guys couldn't be there, but the money was a good compensation :)
ReplyDeleteYAY! Brandon's a big boy! CONGRATULATIONS!
ReplyDeleteReally, that is so exciting. I still can't believe you're out of college. You'll ALWAYS be 2 to me! ALWAYS! There, I said it. lol