Saturday, May 29, 2010

Date Night on the Golf Course

For a fun date night, Brandon and I decided to play a little Putt-Putt! Despite the lack of maintenance of the course, it was pretty fun. We both realized that we have a very different view/style of playing putt-putt.

Brandon took his golfing a little serious!


I did not!


After Brandon's meticulous score keeping, it was pretty evident that I did not even come close to beating him (even after cheating!). I will admit that I am no Tiger Woods, but Brandon grew up next to a golf course so I didn't feel that bad about losing. I think I still owe him some ice cream!


This is what the course at Trafalga looks like (this picture makes it look a lot better than it really is). The place is pretty ghetto but it makes for some fun putt-putt!

No comments:

Post a Comment