Sunday, November 15, 2009

Crazy Craftiness!

Lately I have been on a crafting kick! It started with some crafts I made at a Super Saturday and I haven't been able to stop since. I really love making decorations for my home and I have found this great store that I can buy wood and metal cut outs for cheap and make them however I would like. I am pretty sure that the store is the bane of Brandon's existence, but I have been really excited about all of the fun possibilities of crafts and decorations I can make.

These two I made at Super Saturday:




I just made these last two:

6 comments:

  1. Cute blog! Why am I not on your blog list?? Ha Ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie-I realized I don't know your blog

    Brittney-There is a store in Orem called Crafter's Corner and they have lots of fabulous crafts that are so easy to make! You should check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lizzy,
    Its Stephanietenney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lizzy,

    Thanks for directing me to your blog. I need more mindless ways to waste my day away! The apple sure doesn't fall far from the tree. These projects are very cute. Do you come up with them on your own, or do you get the ideas from somewhere else? Take care! Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found a great craft store that cuts their own metal and wood. So most of ideas I personalized off of something I saw at their store. I do blame my mom for wanting to make crafts all the time.

    ReplyDelete