I am 32 weeks! Crazy how fast it goes but how fast I wish it will continue to go. I am still feeling pretty good and I am grateful for that. Pregnancy is definitely no walk in the park and I will love the day when my back and hips stop hurting. However, I am reminded all the time of how much it will be worth it. Our little girl already has a big personality. She kicks, rolls, punches and basically has a dance party about once an hour. She is very active and sometimes I feel like she is having a dance party in my belly. I have felt the hiccups a few times but I prefer those over her full body rolls and bladder kicks. I am also having some Braxton Hicks Contractions. She is so active that I didn't even realize I was having them until I had one at the Drs office and she pointed it out. She will react to anything that touches my belly or her. She will put on a show for anyone who starts to poke or touch her. I have a feeling that she will come with a strong personality of her own! Despite her craziness, I am grateful she is healthy and that is why she is so active. :)
Bozley wanted to be in my picture


No comments:
Post a Comment