Sunday, June 24, 2012

Our Little Girl!

Well, as most everyone knows by now, I am pregnant! We are thrilled!! We were calling the baby "Leon" as joke from the movie Airplane. However, Leon turned out to be Leona. We are so happy our little girl is healthy and going strong. I feel her moving around most days, which is lots of fun. I still can't believe that we are so blessed to bring a child into our home. We truly feel blessed by our Heavenly Father to be entrusted with one of His children. 

The pregnancy has been very textbook, morning sickness followed by fatigue. I do get cravings but mostly it is whatever someone else is talking about. So far, my cravings are sour candy, Strawberry Limeades from Sonic and french fries. Chips and french fries were my favorite food for the first few months. I also LOVE fruit right now, which is good considering my other cravings. I have had a few random cravings for Chinese Food and red licorice. Usually if I see someone eating it, it sounds good to me. I am fully into maternity pants now too, thanks to how low she is sitting. I love the stretchiness of maternity pants! It still feels serial to be pregnant, but we are excited to meet our little girl and we are enjoying getting to know her personality already.



We did a gender-revealing cake to tell me family the sex of the baby. We put pink frosting inside, so they had to cut the cake to find out what we were having. My mom's expression was priceless!








2 comments: