However, I couldn't resist making one thing for Brandon. I saw this on a blog and thought I would give it a whirl. The paper is machine sewn and the words are hand stitched (which is why they are a little hard to read).
Monday, February 28, 2011
My Funny Valentine
Brandon and I kept Valentine's Day really simple this year! However, sometimes that is the best way to celebrate holidays. This Valentine's Day really made me realize that love is expressed everyday in small ways. It is the way you treat each other, talk to each other and those little kind acts of service. We didn't need to spend money, that we didn't really have anyway, to "show" that we love each other. I really appreciated that we just went to eat at Jason's Deli (which is super low key) and then watched a movie with my sister and brother-in-law. It was all about hanging out and just being with each other, which is what we have always done best.
However, I couldn't resist making one thing for Brandon. I saw this on a blog and thought I would give it a whirl. The paper is machine sewn and the words are hand stitched (which is why they are a little hard to read).
However, I couldn't resist making one thing for Brandon. I saw this on a blog and thought I would give it a whirl. The paper is machine sewn and the words are hand stitched (which is why they are a little hard to read).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment